Friday, March 31, 2017

New Goals



School! College is hard! Once you fill up your electives and foundation classes and start getting into upper level classes - it's not so fun anymore! Computer Science was kicking my butt and making me so discouraged towards college and graduating within this lifetime. So I changed my major! The upper level engineering courses and math classes have just lost my interest and are causing me too much stress. I switched to web design & development with a minor in computer science since I already had all the classes done except 2 more to qualify. I might as well get some credit for those crazy hard classes I have taken! Switching has given me so much relief and I am so excited to hop into it next semester. Wish me luck and see me in the July 2018 BYUI graduating class. I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment