Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Engagement

Starting the new year off ENGAGED! On Friday 1-5-18 Alex and I went to Saguaro lake where we walked around and watched the sunset over the water. Alex then got down on one knee, saying something about being my boyfriend for long enough (almost 15 months!!!), and asked me to be his wife. I was way too excited to say yes and just started jumping and telling him to put it on my finger. Then we hugged and I got out the yeses. 

We then went and tried Indian food (my first time), and ate some macarons. I was leaving for Idaho Sunday at 6am so we had to plan a lot of stuff before I left, so the weekend flew by. Next thing I knew I was flying away from my fiance, starting our long-distance engagement while I finish up my last semester at BYUI.

I love Alex. I can't wait for May 5th!




No comments:

Post a Comment